Tuesday, November 4, 2008

SHOPPING SESSION WITH LOVELY ROOMIE,SIM YING.

YAY! exam ended on 15 or 16 of october for sim ying. So we planned to go out. We were supposed to go on thusday but both of us were tired. i woke up and i saw her still asleep.  I didnt want to wake a sleeping girl. And so i slept back too. When we woke up again we decided to go tomorrow instead. So on that thurday night we did crazy stuff...We were chatting laughing, joking and telling stories until  the next morning. We actually didnt even sleep. And we were also painting our nails. I was addicted to it that day. We really had fun that day painting our nails together.


After painting our nail and letting it to dry, it was already the next morning. We were suppose to go for Dim Sum that morning with her friends. So we got ready and we went. We went  for Dim Sum at Puchong. I am not so familiar with Puchong so i dunno exactly where. Dim Sum was good. The last time i remember having Dim Sum was when i was back in Melaka doing my foundation. And now im in my final year. So it was quite sometime ago. So after Dim Sum session that morning, We went straight to TIMES SQUARE. Sam and Yao Hong sent us to putrajaya terminal right after  the Dim Sum session.

So we took a bus to KL Central and then took a monorail to IMBI, where TIMES SQUARE is located. We went around looking to see what we needed. I bought quite some stuff. After all the shopping. We were tired. So we wanted to sit somewhere and have a chat or so. So we found BASKIN ROBINS nearby us. So me and her decided to just go BASKIN ROBINS  to sit down and eat ice cream.And so we did. I bought some caremel ice cream and she bought some minty  green ice cream. 


We had a nice time chit chatting and looking at REAL JAPANESE SCHOOL GIRLS and BOYS. You know how crazy people can be when they see some KOREAN OR JAPANESE people. But im not in that category. Im not crazy about those people. I only go crazy about GOD. But anyway we had a good time there. By the time we reached back we were quite tired. I dozed off right after i came into the room. I changed  my clothes and i dozed off. I was Exactly 8pm on Friday night. After i got up something amazing happened. Its a testimony about how God works in my life. It will be on my next post.Be encouraged and inspired.


No comments: