Sunday, November 2, 2008

RAYA HOLIDAYS AND INTERNSHIP REPORT!!!

WHEE!!!HOLIDAY!!!October 1st was Raya Celebration day. Since its a long stretch of holiday, i went back home. YAY!!! It was a free ride back to Johor. My aunt wanted to go back to Kluang to see my grandma, which was her beloved mother. So i was thinking why not just follow her back. Cos i was thinking, since she is going Kluang, i can just follow her back and then the next day go back to my hometown which is Batu Pahat. So i was like ok lets just follow, its a free ride anyway. The truth is i just want to save some money. I also have financial difficulties like everyone else too. So  i followed my aunt back home. 


Before i left that  i had a good time fellowshipping with my roomate. I love my both of my roomies. They're lovely people. God really blessed with good people to live my final year with. Truly its a Gods blessing. Anyways, back to my raya stories. So i stayed one day at my another aunt's  house for a day then after that i went back home by normal public transport which was way cheaper ,like RM 2.70 . I had bad time at home though cos i wasnt really feeling well. i was very tensed and worried. It was all because of my intership report. I did it in a rush. It was last minute nitice and we(interns) didnt have much time.

I finished my intern only on the 19th of september. And i need to submit it in a weeks time.After working for 3 months, i was happy to finally finish my intern. I passed my report only on the 29th of september. i only had rest 3 days which was the weekend. All i can say is that i was quite tired. I really hate to rush my work. If i rush, i will basically panic and blank. And i  did panic and i was blank. And somemore when i went to submit no lecturer was there. My cordinator was back for raya. I panic-ed and i didnt know what to do. So i went straight to FOM to submit. To my surprise no one  was there. 


But there was only an indian lady incharge of MASTERS DEGREE was there. So there werent much option so i passed it to her. So i told her pls pls pls help me passed it to my  lecturer. She said ok i will keep it and if i see your lecturer then i will pass it to him. but still i was worried. Cos the report is really important. It contributes to my final result of my internship. So of course i worry. So i wasnt feeling good when i was back home. Even my mum said my attitude was bad compared to the previous time i came. I felt really bad about it. I cant blame her for not understanding me also  and somemore she is geting old. She gets hurt easily. 


I was really really sorry for my own attitude.But my raya holiday ended well cos i went out for raya visiting to my school friend houses.COOLNESS!! You dont alwasy get to do that you know. This year was quite exciting. We get to meet people who we(me  and my other chinese frens) haven t even seen for years since FORM 5.  I had a awesome time. It was really cool. We joked, we laughed we smiled and we took pictures too. The moments were one of a kind moment. I really enjoyed myself. It was a really good time of fellowship with malay friends. It was the only time where we can meet together. 

I actually think we should have a REUNION for CONVENT GIRLS FORM 5 from year 2004 batch. Surely it will be great. Maybe i should ask Alicia Tan to plan it. She is good at  gathering back the convent girl so why not? Alicia..... here is come.....








No comments: