Wednesday, October 15, 2008

MY NEW BLOG!!! FINALLY!!!

I am glad finally i have my own personal and new blog to update about what my life is and the whole journey of life that i am going through until this point of time. Finally i became a blogger myself. i had a blog before but it was just a crap.... i dunno. I didnt have anyone to share those stuff... so i was forced to write it out so that i dont blow off my brain. So now i am writing my blog as a diary or as a storyline of my life. This is because i want my life to be a testimony and a blessing unto others in a way or two.


As i venture into my final year, i dont feel any older, but i know i am becoming wiser. Seriously i dont feel older. I just feel the same as if i am still in my first year of my studies. I have to knock my self out to reality sometimes to make me realise that i am no longer a first year student but in my final year of my studies. Time really flys. Its like in a blink of an eye i am a final year student. Amazing isnt it? When i was still in my first year, i would wonder when am i going to finish my studies. And here i am now: a final year student at last.


Its almost hard to believe that i am a final year student. Look at my size for instance. Even if i tell people that i am a final year student they would even think its a joke. I thank God that He made me short so that i can always be young no matter how old i can be. I dont really care that i am short. As long as i know i do what other normal people can do i am fine. I also know that He made me short for a reason. He always has His own special purpose in how he creates His own image. If people want to think i am short and incapable, so be it. Do you think i even care? I DON'T cause i know my own capabilities. 


If you still think short is something bad... well think again. Cause you are now questioning God on  how He created His own image. Think how would God really feel when you think that way. So now you have a reason not to question people on how they were created. Every Gods child were created wonderfully and beautifully. We should not question God on that. God is a perfect God and He has all the reason to create us the way He wants to. For me i think i am fine with myself.I have no regrets of being short but instead i praise and i thank God for it. Everyone should do that too.


No comments: