Friday, October 31, 2008

INDUSTRIAL TRAINING

Finally i am done with my industrial training. My last day of intern was on the 19th of september. I just couldn't wait to end my internship at that time. My internship was quite an experience. I laughed i cried i smiled. Of all the day, i only loved my last day of internship. It was good. But unfortunately i was not appreciated by my department but by the other department which was finance. Sad isnt it? But i know at least i was appreciated although it was the other department. I thank God for that.

Since September 19 was my last day of intern, so i thought of doing something. Since i was on annual leave back home, i baked a cake for office and it was also for one of my fren(sages)'s birthday. So i distributed the cakes to the department that appreciated me. The finance department said my cake was really good. Some were quite amazed. At the same time it was puasa season. So malays in my office cant eat. So i only gave the cake to Pris, Lee, Joon and Fawzi. Fawzi is a malay guy. He is the only one that was nice to me in my department.


So that's why i gave him. I know it was puasa, so i packed the cake in a container and told him to eat it after Break- Fast. He deserves to be appreciated that why i gave him. He wasn't even my supervisor but he just deserves it. My supervisor is just lame and so sucky. I just hate him. He dont deserve anything. But i gave him my last respect and i said goodbye and i left the office happily. The last few hour of my internship was photo taking session. Only finance department people took pictures with me. I had fun and i was happy. Glad everything was over.






No comments: